I waited in vain for a reply to my E-mail from the owner of the family tree, referring to Arthur. I had E-mailed through Ancestry.ca, and I assumed they would forward it to her home address. I had noticed, that she had not logged in over 6 months. Ancestry is quite expensive to have access to, and to reply she would have to be a subscriber. So I logged onto Ancestry, sent her a new E-mail and included one of my Junk (If you want to send me garbage send it here) addresses. Just to tweet her interest, I include some information she didn’t have, about her Aunts.
Vola, back came a response. She had let her subscription lapse, and had received my first message but without a subscription, she couldn’t reply.
So I have established a contact between two first cousins, but I can’t connect our Warwick name. She told me her Warwick’s came from Ireland, ours from Scotland. Unless one of our distant relatives jumped in a boat, and rowed across to Ireland. I wonder if there are records of that?
Just in case you’re interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment